[torqueusers] 'qstat -f jobID' does not show "resources_used.*"

Konstantin Skaburskas konstan at ut.ee
Tue Nov 16 09:46:54 MST 2004

Hi,

I use Torque 1.1.0p4. After job submision with 'qsub' I request the job
status by 'qstat -f jobID'. The output from qstat does show a lot of
information about the job, but I can not see "resources_used.*" fields.
Why is this happening? How can I turn the output of "resources_used.*"
fields on?

Thank you in advance,
Konstantin

PS:
E.g., in /usr/spool/PBS/server_priv/accounting/20041117 I can see
"resources_used.*" fields listed with appropriate values.
In mails comming from execution server "resources_used.*" are listed.