[torqueusers] Bug in torque 1.1.0p4

Bas van der Vlies basv at sara.nl
Tue Nov 16 06:05:03 MST 2004

I just encounter it, my homedir is nfs mounted and removed the root
permissions. The mode of my home directory is:
	drwx------  9 bas hpc 4096 Nov 16 13:12 /home/sara/hpc/bas

I cannot submit any jobs any more (only interactive). The error is:
  PBS Job Id: 21564.login.irc.sara.nl
  Job Name:   sleep.sh
  File stage in failed, see below.
  Job will be retried later, please investigate and correct problem.
  Post job file processing error; job 21564.login.irc.sara.nl on host
  gb-r9n5/0 MSG=

When i changed the permissions to drwxr.xr.x we have no problems.

	Regards