[torqueusers] Problem writing standard output & standard error

Bryan Stillwell bryans at aspsys.com
Fri Nov 12 09:33:16 MST 2004

I had a similar problem with 1.1.0p3 that required root_squash to be
turned off on my /home nfs mount.  I would have thought the
stdout/stderr files would have been written by the user and not root.

Bryan

--
Aspen Systems, Inc.    | http://www.aspsys.com/
Production Engineer    | Phone: (303)431-4606