[torqueusers] safely restarting pbs_mom without killing jobs

Michael michael at clusterresources.com
Mon Nov 1 17:58:27 MST 2004

Garrick,

Certainly will be.  Come to the MauiCon BOF, three of us will be there.

Maui Consortium BOF to be held at SC2004 at 12:15 on Nov 9, in Room
324.

If you can't catch us then, we will be with the University of Utah
(Center for High Performance Computing - CHPC) booth almost the entire
time, and some time at the TeraGrid booth.

Regards,
Michael

>>> Garrick Staples <garrick at usc.edu> 11/1/2004 6:46:44 PM >>>
On Mon, Nov 01, 2004 at 06:31:51PM -0700, Dave Jackson alleged:
> Garrick,
>
>   There probably will be comment after SuperComputing! :)  Lets look
at
> this together with the mpiexec developers then.

Will Torque/Maui developer-type people be around sc2004?  Someone that
I can
harass in person would be great!  Since I'm sure some regard me as the
most
annoying person the list, I wouldn't mind if at least one developer saw
me as
the kind and gentle-hearted soul that I am :)

And of course, I have other bugs^H^H^H^Hideas to discuss with the
developers.

University of Southern California