[torqueusers] safely restarting pbs_mom without killing jobs

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Mon Nov 1 19:32:52 MST 2004

For some odd reason, USC is manning a booth.  We've got some nifty demos from
ISI, SCEC, and some other research groups; a bunch of deep science mojo that is
over my head :)

I'll probably be milling around my booth most of the time, but I'll certainly
make time for the BOF.

On Mon, Nov 01, 2004 at 05:58:27PM -0700, Michael alleged: