[torqueusers] safely restarting pbs_mom without killing jobs

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Mon Nov 1 18:46:44 MST 2004

On Mon, Nov 01, 2004 at 06:31:51PM -0700, Dave Jackson alleged:
> Garrick,
>
>   There probably will be comment after SuperComputing! :)  Lets look at
> this together with the mpiexec developers then.

Will Torque/Maui developer-type people be around sc2004?  Someone that I can
harass in person would be great!  Since I'm sure some regard me as the most
annoying person the list, I wouldn't mind if at least one developer saw me as
the kind and gentle-hearted soul that I am :)

And of course, I have other bugs^H^H^H^Hideas to discuss with the developers.

University of Southern California