[torqueusers] Patch for 1.1.0p3 on Fedora Core 2 + udev

Bas van der Vlies basv at sara.nl
Mon Nov 1 03:47:38 MST 2004

David Golden wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-10-25 at 22:04, David C. Thompson wrote:
>

>>        Anyway, it works for me, so I thought I would share it with the
>>list.
>>

> I also sent a (slightly different) patch for this quite some time ago to
> the list and to supercluster.org - IMHO a fix needs to go into torque
> proper if it hasn't yet...
>
> http://supercluster.org/pipermail/torqueusers/2004-July/000662.html

I have used this patch for quite sometime now without any problems ;-)

I have tried the new patch and said it slightly different. I had also to
include "-lutil" to build a new pbs_mom. The openpty() function is in
this library on an Debian system.

For the other patch this is not  necessary to add "-lutil".

	Regards