[torqueusers] Torque on Linux on IBM Power5 ?

Rayson Ho raysonho at eseenet.com
Wed Dec 22 11:02:13 MST 2004

It should work.

Last year, I compiled Gridengine on PPC Linux (Power3/Power4), and almost
no changes were required. I think Torque should also stay in 32-bit, since
I found not benefits to do 64-bit SGE on PPC Linux...

I will try to compile Torque on my machines... any problems you have
encountered so far, Chris??

Rayson