[torqueusers] Anz cluster-competent people looking for work in Germany

nkadel at comcast.net nkadel at comcast.net
Mon Dec 20 11:48:39 MST 2004

I´m doing work on some decent sized clusters in Berlin, and frankly they really need someone competent on the ground to do sys-work after I leave. It´s several hundred machines, running SuSE in a location that is extremely new to Linux, and I need someone on the ground here who can organize the requirements on-site and either solve them or contact me for resources to solve them.

It´s at least six months work if not a permanent position. Do contact me at nkadel at comcast.net so I can pass along the name to the hiring manager.