[torqueusers] CPU Speed and Linux

Randy Philipp randy at umbc.edu
Fri Dec 17 19:54:28 MST 2004

I was looking through the source code for Torque, and I noticed that
several other architechure where CPU speed is an attribute for the nodes.
I thought that implied that the speed of a machine can be dynamicly
detected.  I am using Maui, so I will try to use the SPEED attribute
instead.  I am using the speed attribute in Maui for scheduling, though I
thought this information came from Torque.

Randy