[torqueusers] Problem with Torque with AMD Opteron and RHEL 3

Leandro Tavares Carneiro leandro at ep.petrobras.com.br
Wed Dec 8 03:16:02 MST 2004

Chris,

I can see the home directory of all users, but i dont have it exported
with no_root_squas parameter because we dont need it before, and this
home area is served by some NetApp fillers to the users.

We have here other clusters with a much larger nodes and we never had
this problem. The other cluster are Xeon and the OS is the old RedHat.
This problem only happen with this Opteron/RHEL WS cluster.

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

Leandro Tavares Carneiro
Petrobras TI/TI-E&P/STEP Suporte Tecnico de E&P
Av Chile, 65 sala 1501 EDISE - Rio de Janeiro / RJ
Tel: (0xx21) 2534-1427