[torqueusers] Node affinity misbehaving.

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Fri Dec 3 11:26:37 MST 2004

On Fri, Dec 03, 2004 at 12:35:53PM +0000, Steve Traylen alleged:
> Hi,
>  I have the  simple case of having particular queues should only use
>  particular nodes.
>  But I have a jobs that are going to wrong place...

This isn't a feature of Torque, it's a feature of Maui.  Are you using maui?
If so, there's one little thing to add to maui.cfg to use this feature...

where "classname" is the name of the queue in torque.

University of Southern California