[torqueusers] Node affinity misbehaving.

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Fri Dec 3 11:26:37 MST 2004

On Fri, Dec 03, 2004 at 12:35:53PM +0000, Steve Traylen alleged:

> Hi,
>
>  I have the  simple case of having particular queues should only use
>  particular nodes.
>
>  But I have a jobs that are going to wrong place...

This isn't a feature of Torque, it's a feature of Maui.  Are you using maui?
If so, there's one little thing to add to maui.cfg to use this feature...

CLASSCFG[classname]

where "classname" is the name of the queue in torque.

University of Southern California