[torquedev] command line -q option

Troy Baer tbaer at utk.edu
Thu Mar 8 10:40:50 MST 2012

On Thu, 2012-03-08 at 10:32 -0700, John Rosenquist wrote:
> This is John Rosenquist, I'm one of the developers at Adaptive Computing
> working on torque.
> I was wondering if anyone uses the -q option on any of the commands
> (pbsnodes, etc). The purpose is to suppress all output from the command.
> I would like to get rid of it.
> Please let me know if anyone is using this feature.

I think you're going to have to be more specific about exactly which
commands you mean.  (For instance, if you remove the -q option from
qsub, you may have a riot on your hands...)

Troy Baer, Senior HPC System Administrator
National Institute for Computational Sciences, University of Tennessee
Phone:  865-241-4233