[torquedev] Patch: spread job polling more uniformly

Eygene Ryabinkin rea+maui at grid.kiae.ru
Thu Jan 26 23:22:28 MST 2012

Ken, good day.

Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 05:10:57PM -0700, Ken Nielson wrote:
> Thanks for the patch. I will merge it and test it. What version of
> TORQUE was this made against?

It's for 2.5.10.  Had just checked: it applies to the virgin 2.5.10
tree cleanly (I have other patches for our production Torque that
should be a bit polished to be sent to the wider audience, but this
one commutees with all of them and doesn't depend on any functionality
that these patches add).

Eygene Ryabinkin, Russian Research Centre "Kurchatov Institute"