[torquedev] Beta Update

Ken Nielson knielson at adaptivecomputing.com
Thu Jan 12 09:11:23 MST 2012

Dominique,

The copyright at the top of the License is for the document itself. It does not apply to the code. This copyright of the document is owned by Adaptive Computing Enterprises, Inc. Moab is mentioned as a courtesy to users of TORQUE to let Moab users know they have an alternative resource for support other than the mailing list. This is similarly done in the previous license document provided by Veridian Information Solutions, Inc.

As to who owns any other copyrights I will need to get clarification. I will let you know what I find out from our legal counsel.

Ken