[torquedev] Looking for help with RPMs on TORQUE 4.0

Ken Nielson knielson at adaptivecomputing.com
Thu Feb 2 11:01:33 MST 2012

----- Original Message -----

Eygene,

Thanks for volunteering.

We neglect our RPMs because we do not support them. Sadly we also lack the expertise right now.

We have added and deleted many files from the source for TORQUE 4.0. There are likely other problems as well. We would like you to run make rpm and then fix any deficiencies.

Regards

Ken