[torquedev] [torqueusers] TORQUE 4.0 and hwloc

David Beer dbeer at adaptivecomputing.com
Wed Apr 4 08:59:42 MDT 2012

Steven,

I was supposed to add that note and I forgot - my mistake and thanks for
catching it. I have now added:

*** For admins that use cpusets in any form ***
hwloc version 1.1 or greater is now required for building TORQUE with
cpusets, as pbs_mom now uses the
hwloc API to create the cpusets instead of creating them manually.

to README.building_40.

As far as checking for the existence of the library, this does happen at
configure time once the configure script determines that the user is going
to be using cpusets in any way, which a few different configure options can
trigger.

David