[torquedev] TORQUE dinner at SuperComputing

Lloyd Brown lloyd_brown at byu.edu
Fri Nov 11 09:10:19 MST 2011

Day/time works for me.  Having never been to Seattle, I'm not sure what
to recommend specifically.

But since I'll be car-less, and with respect to the weather forecast
(http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InsideHPC/~3/L7IF1L3LDOU/), it would be
nice if it was a relatively short walk from the Conference Center.

Lloyd Brown
Systems Administrator
Fulton Supercomputing Lab
Brigham Young University