[torquedev] TORQUE dinner at SuperComputing

Craig West cwest at vpac.org
Mon Nov 7 21:17:15 MST 2011

Ken,

On 08/11/11 04:48, Lloyd Brown wrote:
> I am at least, but it'll depend on which day.  My SC schedule is
> getting pretty full.
>
> On 11/07/2011 10:33 AM, Ken Nielson wrote:
>> I am hoping to continue a tradition of meeting with TORQUE
>> developers and users for dinner while at SuperComputing this year.
>> Is there anyone interested?

I'd appreciate catching up for a Torque meeting. All my dinner slots are
already busy. Might have time Monday evening.
Friday during the day is also possible, but many people might have left
already.

Perhaps a Torque breakfast or a scheduled time at a booth?

Craig.

--
Craig West                   Systems Manager
Victorian Partnership for Advanced Computing
P: +61 3 9925 4751         E: cwest at vpac.org
                          http://www.vpac.org