[torquedev] TORQUE dinner at SuperComputing

Lloyd Brown lloyd_brown at byu.edu
Mon Nov 7 11:06:44 MST 2011

Well, I hate to co-opt everything to match my schedule, so if the
majority of people have a different opinion, that's okay.

However, as far as my personal preferences go:

My first choice would probably be Monday, something early enough to get
a little time at the opening gala too.  I know that some people don't
arrive 'till late Monday or early Tuesday, though.  Tuesday would be
okay too.  My Wednesday is already occupied.

Like I said, if the majority of people want to do something different,
that's okay.  It's not like I'm all that far from the Torque developers.
 My daily commute one-way is 4-5 times farther than the distance between
my office and Adaptive's.

Lloyd Brown
Systems Administrator
Fulton Supercomputing Lab