[torquedev] Looking for submit filter examples

Troy Baer tbaer at utk.edu
Thu Mar 17 12:18:39 MDT 2011

On Thu, 2011-03-17 at 09:52 -0600, Ken Nielson wrote:
> We would like to improve Appendix J of the TORQUE documentation to
> include more examples of submit filters and what they can accomplish.
> http://www.adaptivecomputing.com/resources/docs/torque/a.jqsubwrapper.php
> Is there anyone who would be willing to send us an example of their
> submit filters and what they try to accomplish with them. We would then
> add the example to the documentation.

I'd love to send in ours, but I fear that it's much too complex to make
a good example.  For one thing, it's ~1100 lines of fairly densely
written Perl...  If I get some free time, maybe I can sanitize and
simplify it to the point where it would be comprehensible to somebody
outside of NICS.

Troy Baer, HPC System Administrator
National Institute for Computational Sciences, University of Tennessee
Phone:  865-241-4233