[torquedev] Looking for submit filter examples

Troy Baer tbaer at utk.edu
Thu Mar 17 12:18:39 MDT 2011

On Thu, 2011-03-17 at 09:52 -0600, Ken Nielson wrote:
> We would like to improve Appendix J of the TORQUE documentation to
> include more examples of submit filters and what they can accomplish.
> http://www.adaptivecomputing.com/resources/docs/torque/a.jqsubwrapper.php
>
> Is there anyone who would be willing to send us an example of their
> submit filters and what they try to accomplish with them. We would then
> add the example to the documentation.

I'd love to send in ours, but I fear that it's much too complex to make
a good example.  For one thing, it's ~1100 lines of fairly densely
written Perl...  If I get some free time, maybe I can sanitize and
simplify it to the point where it would be comprehensible to somebody
outside of NICS.

	--Troy
--
Troy Baer, HPC System Administrator
National Institute for Computational Sciences, University of Tennessee