[torquedev] Interest in submitting Torque to Coverity Scan ?

Chris Samuel samuel at unimelb.edu.au
Fri Mar 11 20:01:12 MST 2011

On Sat, 12 Mar 2011 01:36:12 AM Jon Bringhurst wrote:

> cppcheck (<http://cppcheck.sourceforge.net/> also seems
> to report numerous memory and resource leaks. I haven't
> verified to see if they're actually valid.

I just tried it on my code (Vacation) and it spotted 1 issue,
which was 1 of the 8 that Coverity spotted.

But as it's an open source tool it looks like it might be
useful as another tool in the developers armoury!

cheers,
Christopher Samuel          Senior Systems Administrator
          http://www.vlsci.unimelb.edu.au/