[torquedev] TORQUE 2.5.5 available for download

Ken Nielson knielson at adaptivecomputing.com
Thu Mar 3 16:00:01 MST 2011

TORQUE version 2.5.5 is now available for download.

This version of TORQUE includes several bug fixes and a few minor
enhancements. For a complete list of changes please view the CHANGELOG
at the root of the source tree.

One important change is a correction to the license file. In an effort
to update the license file for version 2.5.0 we mistakenly left in a
provision that had expired.  That provision has since been removed. We
hope the new license file is easier to understand. The new license file
is named PBS_License_2.5.txt.

You can download TORQUE 2.5.5 at
http://www.clusterresources.com/downloads/torque/torque-2.5.5.tar.gz
<http://www.clusterresources.com/downloads/torque/torque-2.5.5.tar.gz>

If you have any questions please reply to this e-mail.

Thanks

Ken Nielson
Adaptive Computing