[torquedev] 3.0.2 release candidate

Ken Nielson knielson at adaptivecomputing.com
Tue Jun 21 17:07:45 MDT 2011

Hi all,

There is a new release candidate for TORQUE 3.0.2.

Among the changes in this release candidate from the last are a fix to qmgr where the += operation would overwrite old values instead of adding to them.

We have added a -F option to qsub which allows for a list a arguments that can be passed to the job script.

We fixed a bug in High Availability and the -l option for scheduler listeners.

To see a complete list of changes review the CHANGELOG in the tar ball. The source can be downloaded from http://www.clusterresources.com/downloads/torque/snapshots/torque-3.0.2-snap.201106211655.tar.gz

Please download this and let us know if you find any problems

Regards

Ken Nielson
Adaptive Computing