[torquedev] epilogue job exit code

Eiríkur Hjartarson Eirikur.Hjartarson at decode.is
Thu Jun 16 06:40:52 MDT 2011

Hi,

if the epilogue is a shell script, the 10th argument must be enclosed in curly parenthesis, ${10}.
Otherwise you get the 1.st argument (uid) with a zero appended.

(Made this error myself and posted to the list few months back.)

Regards,
Eiríkur Hjartarson      E-mail: Eirikur.Hjartarson at decode.is
Íslensk Erfðagreining   Mobile: +3546641898
Sturlugötu 7
IS-101 Reykjavík