[torquedev] [torqueusers] TORQUE 2.5.5 release candidate

Ken Nielson knielson at adaptivecomputing.com
Thu Feb 10 16:34:11 MST 2011

Hopefully this is the real deal. One more release candidate is now

I updated the Release_Notes file plus I renamed the license file from
PBS_License.txt to PBS_License_2.5.txt. I also added the old OpenPBS
license from 2.4.x to the contrib directory for reference.

I did my best to update the rpm related files to make sure they properly
handle the new files.

Please download this snapshot and make sure all of the new files exist.
Also let me know of any other problems.

Ken Nielson
Adaptive Computing