[torquedev] TORQUE 2.5.5 release candidate

Ken Nielson knielson at adaptivecomputing.com
Tue Feb 1 13:34:19 MST 2011

Hi all,

The next release candidate for 2.5.5 is available at
http://www.clusterresources.com/downloads/torque/snapshots/torque-2.5.5-snap.201102011234.tar.gz
<http://www.clusterresources.com/downloads/torque/snapshots/torque-2.5.5-snap.201102011234.tar.gz>

For this snap shot we have added a routine which will look to add nodes
from the nodes file that did not resolve when pbs_server was started.
Currently, the unresolvable hosts are ignored and never brought back
into the cluster.

We have also added a new feature to the pbs_server init script which
will create a new serverdb if one does not exist at startup.

Please download this and try it. Please report any issues to this thread.

Thank you all.

Ken Nielson
Adaptive Computing