[torquedev] Option to make qsub block until job completes ?

Ken Nielson knielson at adaptivecomputing.com
Wed Aug 31 10:57:59 MDT 2011

----- Original Message -----

There have been suggestions here about being able to submit and run a job in a single request. To wait and return on job completion would be a natural extension of that idea.

The exit status of the actual jobs are returned with the job and can be queried from qstat. Exit_status in general is the completion code of the job. It is not a TORQUE code.

Ken