[torquedev] Release Candidate for TORQUE 2.5.8

Ken Nielson knielson at adaptivecomputing.com
Fri Aug 26 16:17:58 MDT 2011

There is a new release candidate for 2.5.8. The bug fixes and features keep on coming.

In this release I added _GNU_SOURCE to be defined if --enable-unixsockets is requested.

There is a problem with requesting NVIDIA gpu modes with Moab. Moab removes the mode from the node spec. There is a fix that restores the node spec when gpus requests are present.

The configure file now reflects the change to gcc-warnings being disabled by default.

There is a new MOM config option $attempt_to_make_dir which will give the user the option to create non-existent output directories if they do not exist. Directories can only be created where the user has permission.

The source can be downloaded at http://www.clusterresources.com/downloads/torque/snapshots/torque-2.5.8-snap.201108261600.tar.gz

I appreciate all of the feedback on the release. Please continue to download and let us know if you find any problems.

Regards

Ken Nielson
Adaptive Computing