[torquedev] Release Candidate for TORQUE 2.5.8

Ken Nielson knielson at adaptivecomputing.com
Tue Aug 23 14:26:07 MDT 2011

Michael,

Thanks for chiming in. GCC warnings did get turned off by default with one of the fixes to the RPM build files. We noticed it a month or two after the patch was committed. Now we usually build with gcc-warnings enabled but we do forget sometimes. It is good to have the community point out when these errors occur. That is why we make release candidates.

Regards

Ken