[torquedev] Future of RPP functions

Donald Neal dmneal at wand.net.nz
Sun Aug 14 19:58:41 MDT 2011

Looking at trunk build 4978, I see IPv4-specific code in the functions
rpp_get_cname and rpp_open in file src/lib/Libifl/rpp.c . These
functions do not seem to be referenced outside that file and lib_ifl.h.

Is it safe to assume these functions will be absent from future code
releases?

- Donald Neal

--
Donald Neal                |"We're not going to have any riots around
                            | here. It doesn't matter if you're Turkish,
High Performance Computing | if you live round here we'll defend you."
The University of Waikato  | - Aykut Boyraz