[torquedev] TORQUE 3.0.1 Released

David Beer dbeer at adaptivecomputing.com
Tue Apr 19 10:22:42 MDT 2011

Hi all,

Thank you for your testing and feedback on the 3.0.1 release candidates that we looked into. We are pleased to announce that 3.0.1 has now been released. It can be downloaded here:

http://www.clusterresources.com/downloads/torque/torque-3.0.1.tar.gz

The CHANGELOG for 3.0.1 is attached to this email.

Please remember that the difference between the 3.*.* series of TORQUE and 2.5.* is that 3 has NUMA support options as well as multi-mom functionality (for testing). If you don't have these features, we recommend that you wait until TORQUE 4.0 to upgrade.

--
David Beer
Direct Line: 801-717-3386 | Fax: 801-717-3738

MoabCon is Coming Soon, May 10-12
Register now: www.adaptivecomputing.com/moabcon