[torquedev] TORQUE 2.3.13 released

Ken Nielson knielson at adaptivecomputing.com
Fri Sep 24 16:15:27 MDT 2010

Even though we announced that 2.3.12 would be the final release of the
2.3 branch we need to do one more release to address a problem found
with the last bug fix in 2.3.12.

The only change for 2.3.13 addresses a problem reported in bug 61where
job files were not properly unlinked. Because this issue was related to
the final fix in 2.3.12 we felt it was reasonable and necessary to
include this fix in a new release.

Barring any other issues related to this problem the 2.3 branch is now
deprecated. 2.3.13 is the final release.

2.3.13 can be downloaded at
http://www.clusterresources.com/downloads/torque/torque-2.3.13.tar.gz
<http://www.clusterresources.com/downloads/torque/torque-2.3.13.tar.gz>

Ken Nielson