[torquedev] Auto delete job when another finishes

Gareth.Williams at csiro.au Gareth.Williams at csiro.au
Tue Sep 21 16:23:01 MDT 2010

Interesting thought.

Why can't you just (find and) delete the outer job as the last command in the inner job?

Also, why have separate jobs at all?  Why not just build the VM and start work in it in the same job?

Off-hand I don't think that adding a feature to allow a special dependency for this is a good idea.

-- Gareth