[torquedev] Mom cannot read data from qsub socket

"Mgr. Šimon Tóth" SimonT at mail.muni.cz
Tue Sep 14 08:15:11 MDT 2010

I'm still working on kerberos and I just stumbled upon a super weird bug
that is manifesting itself on one of the machines (only one).

For some reason, when an interactive job is submitted pbs_mom fails upon
reading from the qsub socket. I attached the strace output.

I really have no idea what can cause this, or how to further debug this
behavior.

The worst thing is that normal jobs work just fine. Even interactive
jobs without kerberos work fine.

Any ideas? I'm really lost and confused.

--
Mgr. Šimon Tóth