[torquedev] Are custom ports possible?

Gareth.Williams at csiro.au Gareth.Williams at csiro.au
Wed Oct 27 16:30:18 MDT 2010

I've had success running multiple concurrent instances of torque (just for testing) by editing src/include/pbs_ifl.h to change the ports and also changing the service names and adding /etc/services entries.

Eg. torque_mom         17002/tcp

I think that with this approach, the risk of the separate instances conflicting is lowered.

- Gareth