[torquedev] Are custom ports possible?

Mariusz Mamoński mamonski at man.poznan.pl
Wed Oct 27 06:06:26 MDT 2010

I have also torque and pbs.pro running on the same cluster. I modified
the Torque startup script /etc/init.d/pbs_* in order to get it running
on different ports than PBS.PRO. e.g: (a snippet from
/etc/init.d/pbs_server):
			daemon $PBS_DAEMON -p 35000 -M 35001 -R 35002

and provided the new port in TORQUE_HOME/server_name

2010/10/27 "Mgr. Šimon Tóth" <SimonT at mail.muni.cz>:
> Is it possible to compile torque with custom port numbers (or should I
> head into modifying the sources)?
>
> We are already transitioning from PBSPro into Torque and since they use
> same ports it's doing pretty crazy stuff sometimes.
>
> --
> Mgr. Šimon Tóth

Mariusz