[torquedev] New 2.5.3 release candidate available

Ken Nielson knielson at adaptivecomputing.com
Tue Oct 26 09:51:18 MDT 2010

There is a new 2.5.3 release candidate snapshot. This build only has
some bug fixes and one other minor change.

We changed the server startup to ignore hosts in the nodes file that
cannot be resolved. Previously, pbs_server would terminate if it could
not resolve a host name.

We fixed a bug where a new job log was not getting created at the start
of a new day.

If there are no more issues this will become the official 2.5.3 release.

Thanks for downloading and giving it a try. The tar ball can be found at
http://www.clusterresources.com/downloads/torque/snapshots/torque-2.5.3-snap.201010251614.tar.gz
<http://www.clusterresources.com/downloads/torque/snapshots/torque-2.5.3-snap.201010251614.tar.gz>

Ken Nielson
Adaptive Computing