[torquedev] GPU Hardware

"Mgr. Šimon Tóth" SimonT at mail.muni.cz
Thu Oct 21 10:00:09 MDT 2010

> We would like to know what kind of GPU hardware is deployed in your data
> centers so we can better understand what we need to do to provide GPU
> support in TORQUE.
>
> If you currently have GPUs deployed would you please reply and let us
> know the details of the hardware and any other information you think is
> relevant.

Several cards in one machine. Users should be able to select the amount
of cards (or even specific type of card), Torque needs to make sure that
each job will get its own requested cards (dedicated).

I will be implementing this into Torque soon, cause local users are
requesting this feature.

--
Mgr. Šimon Tóth