[torquedev] SC'10 Torque developer meet-up ?

Joshua Bernstein jbernstein at penguincomputing.com
Tue Nov 2 17:14:42 MDT 2010

Well Chris,

I'm glad you asked. I wanted to officially extend an invitation to
everyone in TORQUE community to attend the 10th annual BeoBash this year
in New Orleans during Super Computing. Come join us at 9:30 on the
Steamboat Natchez for a great party!

http://www.xandmarketing.com/beobash10/

Just bring your badge!

-Joshua Bernstein