[torquedev] Proposed Patch

Chris Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Fri Mar 12 23:57:52 MST 2010

On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 06:03:38 am Garrick Staples wrote:

> I whole-heartedly agree with this position.

Back in February Ken posted to the Torqueusers list on a thread about lots of
OK messages being logged, saying:

# 2.4.5 seems to be a pretty stable version. I would recommend moving
# there. It has new features and it is where enhancements will be made
# in the future. The 2.3.x branch will have bug fixes only.

Perhaps that's a good compromise position - that way 2.4 can get new features
and 2.3 can be the ultra-stable branch.  Then when 2.5 comes out it gets new
features and 2.4 goes into bug-fix only mode.

Thoughts ?

cheers,

This email may come with a PGP signature as a file. Do not panic.
For more info see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenPGP