[torquedev] Confused about processes again

Simon Toth SimonT at mail.muni.cz
Mon Mar 1 01:03:39 MST 2010

> 1) Make the user who needs the whole node request all the CPUs with (say):

Not possible. The Grid is very heterogeneous.

I could create a special resource on all nodes (1/0 values), but that
would cause confusion among users when using standard tools.

I'm looking for a systematic solution, not a workaround. I already have
a workaround (that works), but it in conflict with the original
semantics of free/job-shared/job-exclusive states.

I will report later, I need to give it some thought.

--
Mgr. Simon Toth