[torquedev] Inserting a module

Joshua Bernstein jbernstein at penguincomputing.com
Mon Jun 28 11:47:43 MDT 2010

Hi Basappa,

I think you'll find that in August or September we (Penguin Computing)
are planning on implementing SSL between the client commands and
pbs_server. It will likely be a compile time option. SSL is a much
better choice here, and its on our roadmap to add to TORQUE in the
upcoming Q3.

-Joshua Bernstein
Software Development Manager
Penguin Computing