[torquedev] Moving job script file form head to computing node

Basappa Kodada basappabk at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 01:13:14 MDT 2010

Hello sir

When we submit the job from cluster head to computing node it will create
the job file *"job_id.hostname.SC"  which contains the job script in the *
*
*
*"/var/spool/torque/server_priv/jobs/" and **"/var/spool/torque/mom_priv/jobs/"
 respective path. which is the function in src, exactly going to be send the
above created script file  to computing node(MOM) from (pbs_server).*

**Ex: there are two different systems Node00 and Node01
*Node00 : cluster head*
*Node01: Computing node*

I will submit the job from *Node00* (* grid at Node00~# echo "sleep 20;date" |
qsub*).

After this it will show that* 8.Node00* ( job file which is going to send to
*MOM* for execution). After this there is a file created in the path *
"/var/spool/torque/mom_priv/jobs/8.Node00.SC* in the *Node01 (MOM)*. So from
which source file it will transfer or from which function it is going to be
send to MOM.

Please help me.

Thank you sir
--