[torquedev] array_changes and NUMA

Glen Beane glen.beane at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 18:12:01 MDT 2010

We've been synching array_changes with trunk. It may have been a
couple months now because development in trunk has slowed down.

Go for it if you want. We wanted to merge it into trunk by the 15th of
this month but there are a few bugs right now. Let me know if you are
interested in helping to debug. We want to get these changes merged
and do a 2.5.0 beta snapshot for testing.

Sorry for the top post, sending from my iPhone