[torquedev] [patch] Fix -W regression from changeset 2367

Eygene Ryabinkin rea+maui at grid.kiae.ru
Thu Jul 29 13:58:33 MDT 2010

Good day.

Today I was messing with the errors that were coming from our Grid
gatekeeper that whined that -W value for qsub is incorrect.  It turned
out that something like "-W stagein=file1 at host1:src1,file2 at host2:src2"
was used and qsub rejected such specification.

Digging the sources I had found that Subversion's r2367 was the point
where the regression was coined in.  I had created a quick patch that
will eliminate this regression, the patch is attached.

It works for me already for some hours and some hundreds of jobs, but
more eyes looking at the patches is always a good thing.

Enjoy ;))
--
Eygene Ryabinkin, Russian Research Centre "Kurchatov Institute"