[torquedev] Trunk alpha testing

David Beer dbeer at adaptivecomputing.com
Thu Jul 29 11:23:31 MDT 2010

Hi all,

Just so you know, we have users actively testing the trunk (it is 2.6-alpha right now, I guess). There are snapshots on the downloads/snapshots page for 2.6.0. The difference between these snapshots and 2.5.* is that the NUMA branch has been merged back in to the trunk, and we have a handful of sites running this software, even though it is under development still. If an members of the community are also interested in working with this software, please download it and give any feedback. Also, please register any bug reports on bugzilla.

Download: http://www.clusterresources.com/downloads/torque/snapshots/ (2.6.0 snapshots, most recent is always best)
Bugs: http://www.clusterresources.com/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi

Cheers,

--