[torquedev] missing file checks

Chris Samuel samuel at unimelb.edu.au
Sat Jul 24 01:57:04 MDT 2010

On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 01:43:15 am Garrick Staples wrote:

> Btw, the pain is 1 command!

My experience with Open-MPI is that they require versions
much newer than the ones supplied in distros and I've found
it a bit of a trial to keep them and their dependencies
up-to-date on each system I wanted to test on in order to
work straight from SVN.

In the end I gave up trying to keep up and now just wait
for the next day to bring the new nightly snapshot. I'll
be doing the same for Torque now.

cheers,
Christopher Samuel          Senior Systems Administrator
          http://www.vlsci.unimelb.edu.au/