[torquedev] missing file checks

Chris Samuel samuel at unimelb.edu.au
Fri Jul 23 01:48:57 MDT 2010

On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 05:35:46 pm Garrick Staples wrote:

> Those are pretty compelling reasons. Is anyone against
> removing generated files from the repo in trunk?

My main worry is that without nightly snapshots with those
generated files in them it becomes even harder to get people
to test recent changes as to test they'll go have to go
through the pain of trying to get a current version of
autoconf, automake, etc working.

I agree that they ideally they shouldn't be there, but
we need to have something regularly produced that does
have them for ease of testing.

cheers,
Christopher Samuel          Senior Systems Administrator
          http://www.vlsci.unimelb.edu.au/