[torquedev] Are we ready to release a snapshot

Troy Baer tbaer at utk.edu
Thu Jul 22 14:04:13 MDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-07-22 at 13:32 -0600, Ken Nielson wrote:
> With the exception of the issue Stuart Barkley found I believe we have
> all of our missing file issues and such taken care of. Are we ready to
> release a snapshot (Not 2.5.2 yet) to be tested by everyone or does
> someone have something else they want to get in?

Not that it should hold up a snapshot or anything, but I've been meaning
to send in an update to contrib/README.pbstools that reflects that the
locations of the project's web site and SVN repo have moved to NICS; see
attached.

	--Troy
--
Troy Baer, HPC System Administrator
National Institute for Computational Sciences, University of Tennessee